The privacy and security of your data is extremely important to ROIDAL, S.L. This is why we wish to explain which personal data we collect from our users and customers and what we use them for.
Who is the data controller?
ROIDAL, S.L. (B43322809), with registered office in Cl. Nou nº 20 (43885, Salomó) and email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Legal representative: Mr Josep Maria Roig Boronat, with address at Cl. Nou nº 20 (43885, Salomó).
There is no need to worry about the safety and security of your data as ROIDAL, S.L. applies all the technical and organisational measures required by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council.
What type of personal information does mango collect?
ROIDAL may collect your personal information through the corresponding forms on the ROIDAL website :name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number and date of birth, when you visit the WEB, you register, place an online order, contact ROIDAL and/or participate in ROIDAL promotions or questionnaires.
In addition, ROIDAL will collect all information relative to your browsing on the WEB as well as your interaction with the brand.
All the personal data ROIDAL collects originate from the data subject, with the exception of contact details that may be provided to us by friends and family for the sending of a gift voucher or other gift.
What is the purpose of processing of your data?
When you provide your data, ROIDAL, S.L. will collect your information, store it, manage it and use it for the following purposes:
- Managing our relationship with customers and suppliers: service provision.
- Managing our relationship with the company’s employees: human resources.
- Managing our relationship with potential employees to fill in job vacancies.
- Managing our relationship with web users who provide their data through the contact form to ask for information: web user support.
- Keeping customers and users informed about our products and offers: marketing.
- Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes, whichever apply:
- Management of your registration on the WEB.
- Management of online sales and purchases. We use your personal information to process and deliver your order, and to inform you of the status of the same via e-mail, SMS and/or any other channel available at any given moment. Furthermore, if you give your consent, we will save your credit card data for future purchases.
- Elaboration of a commercial profile based on your browsing on the WEB. Said profile will be elaborated through the use of your personal data and browsing information, such as products seen or added to the shopping bag, sections of the WEB visited, the country from which you visit us, etc., in order to evaluate your personal preferences and/or interests for the purpose of offering you WEB content, offers, services and products adapted to your profile.
- Management and sending of information on exclusive promotions and new products adapted to your profile via e-mail, SMS, your postal address and/or the online platform. This includes promotional actions, such as, for example, the management of competitions and prize draws organised by ROIDAL.
- Response to the exercise of your privacy rights, and to attend to queries, requests and potential complaints you may make via the Customer Services channel.
Legal grounds for data processing
The legal grounds that enable us to process your personal data will depend on the purpose of processing it:
- To manage our relationship with customers or suppliers and human resources, the legal grounds are the existence of a contractual relationship.
- The legal grounds of the subject’s consent will be applicable to:
- Manage our relationship with potential employees.
- Address queries from web users.
- Marketing by electronic or other means addressed to subjects that are not ROIDAL, S.L. customers.
This consent may be withdrawn at any time. You may withdraw your consent by emailing email@example.com.
- For marketing messages sent by non-electronic means to subjects who have a pertinent and appropriate relationship with ROIDAL, S.L. as customers, the legal grounds are legitimate interests based on direct marketing as foreseen in the GDPR Whereas clause 47.
- For marketing messages sent by electronic means or phone to subjects who are ROIDAL, S.L. customers, Art. 21 of the LSSI will apply. Therefore, the Company will not need their express consent to send them marketing messages referring to products or services that are similar to the ones they bought or hired for the first time. You may object to the purpose of the data processing by sending an email with the subject “unsubscribe from marketing messages” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What sort of data do we process?
The data we process is a person’s identifying details and, depending on the subject’s relationship with the Company, we may process also their bank account number.
How long will we keep your data?
We keep your personal data as long as required to meet the purposes for which they were collected, as mentioned above, and to determine any possible liabilities that may arise. If you exercise your right to cancel or erase your personal data, we will keep it blocked for the time required by law and after said time, we will eliminate your data. The applicable Spanish Organic Law 7/2012 of 27 December provides that companies must keep documents related to their business for at least 10 years.
Who will we disclose your data to?
When necessary, the processed data may be disclosed to the competent authorities, courts and Public Bodies in order to meet a legal requirement.
If you are a ROIDAL, S.L. customer or supplier, your data may be disclosed to insurance companies to be able to provide our services correctly.
If you are part of our staff, your personal data may be disclosed to banks or financial entities and insurance companies.
Your personal data may be processed by companies considered as “Data Processors”. These companies provide ROIDAL, S.L. with their services to carry out the aforementioned purposes correctly. ROIDAL, S.L. has entered into the relevant agreements with these companies to entrust them with the data processing as foreseen in Art. 28.3 GDPR.
What are your rights when you provide your data?
- Right to access: Check your personal data in our files.
- Right to rectification: Change your personal data to be accurate.
- Right to erase or cancel: Ask us to eliminate your personal data.
- Right to object: Object to the processing of your personal data based on the provisions in Art. 6.1 e) or f), including profiling.
- Right to restrict the processing: Restrict the processing of your data when the conditions foreseen in Art. 18 of the GDPR are met.
- Right to data portability: Receive your personal data provided to one controller and send them to another controller.
If you believe that we have failed to process your data according to the regulations, you may contact ROIDAL, S.L. by emailing email@example.com.
In order to exercise the rights above, please write to Cl. Nou nº 20 (43885, Salomó) including a copy of your National Identity Card or another valid identity document. Alternatively, ask for the forms to exercise these rights by email (firstname.lastname@example.org). These rights are free of charge.
You may also withdraw your consent at any time –without it affecting the lawfulness of the processing– by sending your request by email to email@example.com or by post to Nou nº 20 (43885, Salomó).
We inform you that you may send any complaints you have about the processing of your personal data to the Spanish control authority, the Spanish Agency of Data Protection (AEPD) from its website www.agpd.es.
Am I obliged to provide my personal data?
The user must provide the data on the form –unless the field states it is not required– for us to fulfil the purposes mentioned above. If the data is not provided or is inaccurate, we will not be able to handle your request.
Liability for the data provided
As the user, you:
- Confirm that the data provided to ROIDAL, S.L. is true, accurate, complete and up to date.
- You will be liable for any false or inaccurate data provided through the contact form on our website.